Traveling to Cambridge

beat_town

Hi, all:

Normally I'd post this to the Pepys Social site, and I'm happy to move
this over there if asked to do so, but I have a quick question or two -
- I'm traveling to the UK from 8-13 March, first visiting some friends
in Swindon and Cheltenham, and then, if all goes as planned, wrapping
up my visit by spending the 12th and 13th in the Cambridge area, in
keeping with my efforts to get at least a little Pepys into every
visit.

So ... does anyone know a good (relatively inexpensive) B&B near
Brampton, Hinchingbrooke, etc.? I'll only be there one night (the
12th). Also, does anyone who's visited the Pepys sites (I'd like to
see the library, too) have any advice on how best to cram visits to
all three sites into about 24 hours?

Feel free to respond directly to me at the beat_town address.

Thanks!
Todd