Tangier Diary

Jim Morgan

In the annotations of the diary entry yesterday (122068) someone mentioned the Tangier diary (1684-5) of Pepys.  I took a look onine and found the pdf below which sounds like it might be appended to a version of the main diary.  Is a more modern version online elsewhere?  In 2011 they suggested continuing to it after completing the daily mailings of the regular diary, which seems like it might be fun.

https://www.itseyeris.com/book/diary-the-life-journal-and-correspondence-of-samuel-pepys-including-a-narrative-of-his-voyage-to-tangier-deciphered-by-the-rev-john-smith-

Mark Byfield

I read with interest today of Sams encounters with this talented lady with a lovely voice.
I found this photo on line from the Guardian...
Mark
"Interesting times"