Hi Pals!/Pix?

Barbara Howard

Just accepted with pleasure the invitation to join the newly moved
group. many thanks. Only in Photos it says no albums so where are the
pix please?
Barbara
PS I'm in other yahoo groups so using that e-mail/id here as well now.

-- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, "peghelmholz" <p.helmholz@...> wrote:

Phil, this looks like it'll be peachy- and the pix are here too!
Yay! We'll all move in and get
cozy. Meanwhile, many thanks, you are nearing sainthood.
PegH

Phil Gyford <lists@...>

Oops, I moved the Files over from SmartGroups but completely forgot the pictures. We could either copy them over to Yahoo or, as Glyn suggested, put them on Flickr? If the latter we could create a Flickr.com group just for collecting the photos together (non-Flickr members would be able to view it) which might be nice.

I guess it depends partly on who posted the photos to SmartGroups and if they'd like to post them to Flickr (or mind if someone else did it on their behalf).

What do you think?

Phil

--
Phil Gyford http://www.gyford.com/

beat_town

The Flickr option is fine with me ... it gives us more storage space,
correct? Glyn had suggested that I put my Pepys Walk photos on there
last summer, and I should have, but now this'll force me to. :-)

-Todd

At 14:21 +0000 2006-06-26, beat_town wrote:
The Flickr option is fine with me ... it gives us more storage space,
correct? Glyn had suggested that I put my Pepys Walk photos on there
last summer, and I should have, but now this'll force me to. :-)

Yes, this might be simplest - it would also make it easier to post comments about the images, and add notes to them, etc.

I've created a new group on Flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/pepysdiary/

(Although there are no pictures yet...)

--
Phil Gyford http://www.gyford.com/