Have you searched The Gazette's indexes?

Rene Asch

One of the enlightened emails I receive.

Best to all,
René

On Sep 8, 2021, at 19:00, The Gazette <thegazette@...> wrote:
Welcome to The Gazette newsletter
View email in browser | Visit The Gazette website

GAZETTE-LOGO-BLACK-WITH-STRAPLINE
Genealogy Banner 600x300 v1
Have you searched The Gazette's indexes?
Welcome to the autumn newsletter for The Gazette, the Official Public Record. Did you know you can search our indexes as well as the main archive? If you have a reasonably narrow timeframe, you might find these useful. We have created some handy hints and tips to search them, so give it a go!
George-Cross-280x160
A closer look at the George Cross

Medals and honours expert Russell Malloch explains the history of this very special award, which the NHS received from the Queen in July.
william-iii-mary-ii
A history of royal coronations

As part of our Gazette Firsts series, we take a look back through the archives at all the coronations dating back to James II in 1685.
search-hero-ww1-280x160
Visit the WW1 zone

Did you know The Gazette has a dedicated WW1 zone to search for military promotions and awards? There's also a special guide to WW1 medals.

Woman-computer-280x160
A little help from your (Gazette) friends

If you're short on time or struggling with your search, we would be pleased to help. Our friendly Gazette Research Service team are ready to assist!

tso_wl_logo_White-98x52

Registered in England No. 3049649. Registered office: 1-5 Poland Street, Soho, London, W1F 8PR. TSO is a Williams Lea company. The marketing of products published by TSO is funded by TSO (tso.co.uk). This email was sent to londonpepys@.... Please add thegazette@... to your safe senders. You can unsubscribe here.
View online | Visit website