Can't post!

Susan Thomas

I have been trying to post to the entry for June 24th, but my pearls of wisdom are trampled by the swine of the server and rejected! Anyone else being similarly spurned??

Phil Gyford <lists@...>

Hi Susan (and everyone!),

Sorry about this - as you probably know, the annotations to often (sometimes?) get through to the site despite the frustrating errors.

I'll be doing some work on trying to narrow down the cause of the errors later in the week, but more on that in a day or two. I wanted to get the list working properly first!

All the best,
Phil

--
Phil Gyford
http://www.gyford.com/

aroaldo

--- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Thomas" <susan.thomas@...>
wrote:

I have been trying to post to the entry for June 24th, but my pearls
of wisdom are trampled by the swine of the server and rejected! Anyone
else being similarly spurned??
keep trying, clicking post, it will post eventually; i have been
experiencing the same problem